Important information from St. Clare Parish in response to COVID-19:
- Daily Mass will be celebrated Tuesdays-Saturdays at 8:30 a.m.
- There is no communion service or Mass offered at St. Clare on Mondays.
- Our 3 weekend Masses will be held at their usual times of 5:00 p.m. Saturdays; 8:30 a.m. & 10:30 a.m. Sundays.
- Guidelines and information about the safety protocols for attending Mass are listed here.
- St. Clare now has live streaming capabilities! We will live broadcast all of our liturgies (beginning approximately 5 minutes before Mass time). Please watch our Mass live/archived on our "Watch Mass Online" webpage here.
- The Parish Staff can be reached via email or by phone.
- Office Hours have been temporarily restricted to 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday-Thursday.
- Individual confession with Fr. George is by appointment only.
- Visits to the parish office is by appointment only.
Want to receive timely message notifications from St. Clare? Be sure to subscribe to our "WeConnect Parish App" by Liturgical Publications Inc. Click on the icon below to download from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- St. Clare Parish is also communicating with parishioners through our new Flocknote account. Be sure to add "[email protected]" to your email address book so that messages from Flocknote will be successfully delivered to your email inbox and not the junk mail folder.
- If you are not already signed up to receive communications from Flocknote, you can sign up by clicking the Flocknote icon below.
Important information from the Archdiocese of Cincinnati in response to COVID-19:
- Archdiocese of Cincinnati COVID-19 Response
- Online Mass From St. Peter in Chains Cathedral Mon.-Sat. 8 a.m. ~ Sundays 9:30 a.m. (Spanish) & 11:00 a.m. (English)
- Archdiocese of Cincinnati "Pray a Minute" initiative