Important information from St. Clare Parish in response to COVID-19:
- Daily Mass will be celebrated Tuesdays-Saturdays at 8:30 a.m.
- There is no communion service or Mass offered at St. Clare on Mondays.
- Our 3 weekend Masses will be held at their usual times of 5:00 p.m. Saturdays; 8:30 a.m. & 10:30 a.m. Sundays.
- St. Clare has new live streaming capabilities. We plan to live broadcast our 3 weekend liturgies as we are able and then eventually all liturgies soon. Please watch our Mass live/archived or listen to the audio recordings on our "Watch Mass Online" webpage here.
- Registered parishioners should have received a mailed letter from St. Clare Parish dated May 15, 2020 about the resumption of public worship.
- Guidelines and information about the safety protocols for Mass are listed in our most current bulletin.
- Please read the letter from the Catholic Bishops of Ohio as well as the letter from Archbishop Dennis Schnurr, both dated May 8, 2020, at the following link here.
- The Parish Staff can be reached via email or by phone.
- Office Hours have been temporarily restricted to 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday-Thursday.
- Individual confession with Fr. George is by appointment only.
- Visits to the parish office is by appointment only.
Want to receive timely message notifications from St. Clare? Be sure to subscribe to our "WeConnect Parish App" by Liturgical Publications Inc. Click on the icon below to download from the Apple App Store or Google Play.