*COVID-19 JUNE 2021 UPDATE FOR ST. CLARE*:
You can find the May 30 bulletin insert & the May Flocknote e-mail here.
*Beginning with Masses the weekend of June 5/6, 2021, the obligation to attend Mass has been reinstated by the Bishops of Ohio.
Please note the following quote from the Catholic Conference of Bishops of Ohio letter dated May 14, 2021:
"As has always been the case, those who have a serious reason are exempt from attending Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation (Catechism of the Catholic Church, 2181). This includes those who are ill, have significant health risk factors or care for someone who is immune-compromised or ill, as well as those who have significant fear or anxiety of attracting the coronavirus in a large group of persons."
Important information from St. Clare Parish in response to COVID-19:
- Daily Mass will be celebrated Tuesdays-Saturdays at 8:30 a.m.
- There is no communion service or Mass offered at St. Clare on Mondays.
- Our 3 weekend Masses will be held at their usual times of 5:00 p.m. Saturdays; 8:30 a.m. & 10:30 a.m. Sundays.
- St. Clare has live streaming capabilities! We will live broadcast all of our liturgies (beginning approximately 5 minutes before Mass time). Please watch our Mass live/archived on our "Watch Mass Online" webpage here.
- The Parish Staff can be reached via email or by phone.
Want to receive timely message notifications from St. Clare? Be sure to subscribe to our "WeConnect Parish App" by Liturgical Publications Inc. Click on the icon below to download from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- St. Clare Parish is also communicating with parishioners through our new Flocknote account. Be sure to add "[email protected]" to your email address book so that messages from Flocknote will be successfully delivered to your email inbox and not the junk mail folder.
- If you are not already signed up to receive communications from Flocknote, you can sign up by clicking the Flocknote icon below.